Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Untitled

11.05.2003

Venus was the harvest moon, that indian summer, in fiery swoon
Running into yesterday, those nether fields, for us to claim
Orion could not protest one, Montana sky, we came undone
Sweeter was the August sour, innocence lost, that eternal hour
In the fields like raging seas, in your eyes, emerald green
Pure as hope and soft as clay, we found one, right as rain
No never more and not again, sufficient memory, stored within
Prologue's stitched a bitter thread; each day unravels, inside my head
To love for her I'd gladly die, from her I lived, and never why
With this ash I summon fire, to reclaim, a life expired
In this park I hear the leaves, a requiem, of autumn's thief
Summers passed without remorse, within the earth, I stay my course

No comments: