Wednesday, November 05, 2008

True

02.01.2005

Verse 1:
There's songs within the trees, there's rhythm in the seas, with you
A boy can find his dream, a king deserves a queen, like you
And when I'm near you I can hear the birds, they're singing and they're saying...you
Are the one who keeps the stars held high, and oceans stay forever blue

Chorus:
There's magic in this world, a cotton candy-flavored girl
Fairies paint the sunset like the glitter from the pearl in you
Oh, but its true

Verse 2:
See my stomach turn, hear my engines burn, for you
You scare me like a bee, you're in me like disease, thank you
And when the flowers stretch their legs toward the heavens are they begging you
To hold them in your power, please grant me one more hour or two

Chorus
Music Interlude
Chorus
Outro 

No comments: